Saturday, February 1, 2014

Making Your Photographs Come Alive: Tap into Your Feelings



The story behind a photograph can go beyond the senses. It can involve your feelings.

When I look at my photograph, I feel happy, love, magical, and surprised. 

Putting these thoughts together, I came up with this:
When I look at this photograph, it evokes a satisfying smile. It makes me happy to think about the warmth, love, and acceptance I felt as a child.
It makes me happy to think of how Mama and Daddy made Christmas magical for us: the anticipation, the shopping trip for the biggest pine tree we could find, and the family gatherings of aunts, uncles, and cousins.
It makes me thankful for what I had, what I have, and what I can pass on to others.
Look at your photograph. How does it make you feel? This is the story in you. Share it.
Domonique

No comments:

Post a Comment